iphone g3 launch in holland.. watch it live

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jul 12 01:15:50 CEST 2008

Le 12 juil. 08 à 00:07, Peter Korsten a écrit :

> Wimax is another issue, but I've seen how well Wimax works in an
> urban environment, and quite frankly it sucks. I've been trying
> intermittently to get the damn thing to work properly, but it's not
> worth my time. And it would save me €40 a month, so that's no joke.

I really look forward for it, as it's the only way I'll ever have
some net connection in the family cabin up in the Alps…

And it's coming so slowly… even worse than fiber to home… (already in
my building, I wait till my fav ISP can access to it as my cable
operator who owns it should burn in hell)

btw, the forthcoming law to defend copyrights here is about to kill
all free wifi networks, FON etc. And the worse part: we're trying to
sell it to the EU… :( Remind me to get rid of my government fast.

Denis H]
L'informatique, c'est pas au point