speaking of Controllerism (was: Re: Controller suggestions)

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 28 13:27:56 CET 2008

Hey Kai,

   not an answer but inspiring nevertheless:

http://moldover.com/controllerism/video/Moldover_Controllerism_2007.mov

This guy definitely has something to say and put it quite some effort.
I like the heavily modified Novation (can't imagine doing that to mine,
though)

http://moldover.com/

    :-) Michael.

--