Electro-Acoustic Guitars (Washburn / Takamine)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 25 11:39:54 CET 2008

Pev wrote:
> It's a Roland VM3100 Pro...

Uuuunnnnngggghhhh:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul99/articles/rolandvm3100.htm

> Apparently this is the same model washburn Bono played in the U2
> rattle and hum dvd. Not sure if that's a reccommendation or a
> condemnation though ;-)

As long as the guitar doesn't rattle and hum (urgh)
No. Bono from U2 is not a favourite recommendation.
> What pitch strings do you consider light?

Anything above 10's is heavy. Super lights...
Maybe I have weak, girly hands and no stomach for taking risks with high
tension...

> instead. No Technology for at least six months  :-) You should try a
> synthaxe though - My friend Nik loves his!

I'm not that wealthy, or bendy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9K-jFTTxgA