Last ever Frome party...

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 25 11:13:01 CET 2008

> Sort of... Jammer hasn't buggered off he's just disappeared off the
> face of the planet with his girlfriend! Haven't seen him more than
> maybe twice in six months... Has he been on the list? Has anyone
> heard news from him?

I've heard some pretty big news from him, but I think he's being a
bit private now for a good reason ..

> Me, I just want to remind myself that there's more to life than
> working a decent job to get by. I want to get out there, work my
> contacts and live the dream a little :-) I've got a full summer of
> (proper) festival work booked already and will post dates of where/
> when I'll be at some in case people would like to hook up at
> festies or want to ring and see if I can arrange short-notice blags!

So are you going to stay on the Isle, though?  Any chance of your
happy little Pevbus making it to the continent?

Speaking of which, Christina and I want to do a round-Australia tour
in a year or two, with the boy of course .. so we're making our plans
now.

;
--
Jay Vaughan