Last ever Frome party...

Pev EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 25 11:10:22 CET 2008

Peter wrote...
> Because Jammer has buggered off and Pev is about to follow suit?
> Something like that?
Sort of... Jammer hasn't buggered off he's just disappeared off the
face of the planet with his girlfriend! Haven't seen him more than
maybe twice in six months... Has he been on the list? Has anyone heard
news from him?

Me, I just want to remind myself that there's more to life than
working a decent job to get by. I want to get out there, work my
contacts and live the dream a little :-) I've got a full summer of
(proper) festival work booked already and will post dates of
where/when I'll be at some in case people would like to hook up at
festies or want to ring and see if I can arrange short-notice blags!

> Too bad I'll never make it there...
Why not?! :-P Actually there's a vague chance I may end up in Malta in
the not too distant future for a week. Saw some *very* cheap
self-catering package holiday deals the other day and my lady-friends
very interested in going... :-)

~Pev