Digital Mixers: what have you got your eyes on?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 24 22:22:23 CET 2008

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 07:59:13PM -0000, punkdISCO wrote:
> Hey Niall
>
> > Would you elaborate on this further, please?
>
> Certainly will, me old cock sparra..

"Ennnnnngland belongs ta me!"

> Not 100% sure about the question.  To compress a mixed signal (a bus) you
> can either:
>
> 1) Use 1 of the 2 software compressors
> 2) Route the bus to an analogue output (I have at least 20 outs on mine as I
> have two SoundCraft TDIF expander boxes that came with it).

Yep, then give the compressed {or whatevered} signal its own
input, that's what I meant, like.

I guess I can see why they would have done it that way,
though.  Thanks for the greater detail.

--
Yours,
Niall.