Miniversion of Virus TI

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 15:20:03 CET 2008

> Yeah, control would be nice, but really I was just hoping for patch
> management.  something a bit better than sys-ex dumps.

Well since I wrote this app, I can tell you its better than sys-ex
dumps. ;)  Of course I have no idea how its changed in a year - it
was releasable, last I left it, but who knows what features they've
added since.  Its basically the firmware updater (existing one), with
added functionality to administer the Virus banks and such .. with
full backup and restore, access to the full 26 banks of internal
FLASH, etc.  I don't know if there's an import filter for .syx dumps
added in the meantime, though that would be sensible imho ..

> >Ive had almost
> every virus down the line, so Ive built up quite a lot of my own
> banks.  Getting those into the TI through the control vst was
> troublesome because I couldnt run it long before it would crash on me.

Every time I've ever tried to run the TI VST, its crashed on me.
I've never gotten anything productive done with it ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan