Miniversion of Virus TI

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 15:07:54 CET 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 8:03 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:
> > Now that
> > they are putting out a stand alone app, Ill probably not use the vsti
> > at all.
> >

> They are?  I don't think its what you think it is .. its just for
> patch management, not control (like a stand-alone softsynth app)..

Yeah, control would be nice, but really I was just hoping for patch
management.  something a bit better than sys-ex dumps.  Ive had almost
every virus down the line, so Ive built up quite a lot of my own
banks.  Getting those into the TI through the control vst was
troublesome because I couldnt run it long before it would crash on me.
 Hopefully, this will be a bit better...

Tony