Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 11 18:24:11 CET 2008

> So what happens if you have all the time
> in the world, but (almost) no gear?

That was me at 19 when i first started out.

I used the time to make what I had do the most that it could.

I was arguably the most productive i have ever been, however I think
that had more to do with having lesser standards and having covered
less ground than it did about the myth of less gear = more
productivity.  The truth is, ive develope standards of quality I
expect from myself, and more than anything else, its *that* that holds
me back. Sure, I produced more quanitity, but the quality was for
shit.  I cant even listen to it now.