2 tracks with a new DAW

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 5 17:10:22 CET 2008

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> I did two tracks, the first is a quickie (bout 80 minutes work) which
> was mainly learning the program and putting something together quickly.
>
> http://www.joostschuttelaar.nl/ampfea/joost_schuttelaar-jin.mp3
>
> The second I worked longer on (5 hours?) and was for me the sign that
> the switch to Logic is complete :)
>
> http://www.joostschuttelaar.nl/ampfea/joost_schuttelaar-just_in_time.mp3
>
> Both are unmastered... they could use some multiband compression.

Nice Joost! Both sound very 80's to me (not a bad thing).

The first one makes me think of the movie "Escape from New York" but
with a scent of asia.

The second makes me think about Boytronic and Alphaville. Very nice
sounds in this one. Great work!

I'm having plans to buy a Mac notebook around summer and are probably
going to check out Logic. The new version looks interesting.

/Micke