2 tracks with a new DAW

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 5 16:45:49 CET 2008

On Jan 5, 2008, at 4:26 PM, Mikael Hansson wrote:

> I tried Live about a year ago, but I couldn't get a grip on it. I
> guess
> using Steinberg Pro24/Cubase since around 1987 makes you think about
> musicproduction in *their* way.

Yeah, I'm finally switching from Sonar to Logic and I have to say I
like it a lot. The step recording of Logic sucks, but the keyboard
control of everything else is very nice. It's also so much more
polished than Sonar is.

I did two tracks, the first is a quickie (bout 80 minutes work) which
was mainly learning the program and putting something together quickly.

http://www.joostschuttelaar.nl/ampfea/joost_schuttelaar-jin.mp3

The second I worked longer on (5 hours?) and was for me the sign that
the switch to Logic is complete :)

http://www.joostschuttelaar.nl/ampfea/joost_schuttelaar-just_in_time.mp3

Both are unmastered... they could use some multiband compression.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL