delay plugins..

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 3 21:38:22 CET 2008

Hey Tony

> Interesting..particularly, since I ordered Komplete 5 upgrade before
> the holiday and havnt yet recieved it.  I guess Ill get to have a go
> with this on the weekend...

In that case I would personally not bother with anything else.  My attitude
with Komplete is: there might be other things out there which are better but
why bother using them when you are spoilt for choice in the first place (not
put very well).  Sure, you might find another delay which has a slight edge
of Guitar Rig however, keep it simple!

I just use Komplete as a big one-stop-shop..

PS: No one is allowed to quote this email the next time I post a "look at
this firkin ace new pluggin I just purchased!!" message.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk