delay plugins..

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 3 21:17:16 CET 2008

Interesting..particularly, since I ordered Komplete 5 upgrade before
the holiday and havnt yet recieved it.  I guess Ill get to have a go
with this on the weekend...

I absolutely love guitar rig.  I tend to use it as an off-line process
treating drum loops and such while mangling things in soundforge.  Its
gorgeous.

Tony