I got one of my songs played on the radio!

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 29 11:12:47 CET 2008

Hi Paul,

>  Congratulations, finally you get some well deserved credit for your
> music.

Thanks Paul, very kind of you to say so.

On a different note I just wanted you to know (because you might find it
interesting) that my eldest brother Paul plays bass in a band called
"The Brightness" - the antidote to The Darkness!

Anyway, The Brightness are good enough to have a residency at The
Running Horse in Nottingham.

Here's some pictures of them in action taken by a pro photographer.

http://bluespics.webng.com/Running%20Horse%20-%20Nottingham/The%20Bright
ness/index.html

Paul's excellent on guitar and keyboards and drums too.  Similarly, my
other brother Matthew has some small success in the 90s doing techno
projects.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Matt+Strellis

Funnily enough, despite growing up with this all around me, I can't play
bass or guitar.  I let the machines do to the talking!

Cheers

Chris