An Unexpected Album

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 29 00:34:33 CET 2008

Andy,

Ok sometime I ll give you my feeling by telling you  names of movies
ok ?

01: I like the slow tempo and the experimental sound of the drums +
the train trip :P
02: quite electro-acoustic music .. .:)
03: still electro-acoustic music  ( i prefer the second part )
04: this is cool track for alien movie ;)
05: Halloween or friday 13 trip ?
06: still electro-acoustic music, did you use a guitar for the loop ?
07: this one is  more stable stuff ... sound good
08: Love the synth sound at the begining  (wavestation ?)
09: drum and bass style quite heavy but cool ( people in nederland
listen this kind of music during underground art party ;)
10: still drum and bass stuff ...same as above ...

All in all for one night album trip it s really cool made !
Did you create (recorded) your own samples in some of your songs ..?
or is it only synths ?
Cheers...
Romain Gros

rXg