I got one of my songs played on the radio!

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 10:28:33 CET 2008

Very nice.

mohsen

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Strellis <Chris at crystalvision.tv>
To: shelter at lists.music-bar.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:39:11 AM
Subject: I got one of my songs played on the radio!

This is a first for me.  I didn't know anything about it either until I
was tipped off about it from a friend.  I didn't get to hear it but the
shows presenter has kindly offered a CD-R of the show.  Apparently he
was sent an mp3 of my "The Release" track by someone anonymous!

http://71.18.227.106/Voynich/mp3/The_Release.mp3

Here's the latest playlist for tonight's radio show ....