Pump Audio

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 22 20:25:46 CET 2008

On Feb 21, 2008, at 5:20 PM, Andrew Robinson wrote:

>> I use iStock a lot at work :) good for quick cheap stock imagery,
>> what's your name there portfolio wise? Getty bought iStock a bit ago
>> so it all works out for them :)
>
> Andy_R :-) ... portfolio here: http://tinyurl.com/24263a
>
>>> I've had a few comments about my LX Nen stuff being 'adverty', so I
>>> might get a sale or two.
>>
>> can't hurt, so far the stuff I have heard in the electronic section
>> is
>> pretty cookie cutter and not that great.
>
> Could be good then!

listening further found some nice stuff in the big beat section, there
is a TON of stuff in the electronic music section. I narrowed it down
to insturmental/electronic-big beat & electronic - breakbeat/up
positive/ fast speed: and I wind up with 146 tracks, I find that a lot
to deal with from a search point of view and also very saturated from
an contributor point, also seems you cant see artist name so I you
wanted to see more by a certain person you can't.