Pump Audio

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 21 22:42:56 CET 2008

ooh, could be very good... I make a nice bit of beer money (well tea
in my case, but the idea is the same) from puttig a few renders on the
stock photography site iStockPhoto (think gettyimages but 95%
cheaper!), and this seems to be the same thing for music.

I've had a few comments about my LX Nen stuff being 'adverty', so I
might get a sale or two.

- Andy_R