Dimension Pro

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 21 15:54:43 CET 2008

Hi Tony

Tony Scharf wrote:
> Anyone on the list using Dimension Pro?  Someone was reccomending it
> to me as a replacement to rack mounted S+S synthesizers and I was
> curious if anyone had it.

I got it in a bundle with my Sonar 7 upgrade last November. There are a
few sounds from it on the soundtrack to the Chase video I posted recently.

Overall, I found it quite inspiring, although processing power on my
machine sets limits to any software synthesizer. I haven't spent enough
time with it yet to make a final recommendation - I've been too busy
nurturing the future member of the boy band... ;-) One thing is for
sure: It covers a very wide ground, and I found it easy enough to
program my own sounds. The only thing I miss already is the capability
to directly import Emu and AKAI samples.

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch