Hard Sid....

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 14 21:30:31 CET 2008

Ah - I seem to be the only one who thinks this is sex.  Actually considering
getting one as 250euro for 4 SIDs is ace!  I have always fancied a
SIDStation but they are very expensive.

Sure, you have to buy the SIDs but they cost like 20-30euro each and one
expires every hour!  Someone commented on the word is out so prices will
rise but I really don't think these HardSIDs are going to sell very many
units.  Compared the number of C64s that are available..

Still, we have until early April to get in on the Pre-Order discount so I
will think about it for a little while.  Either that or I will wait until
drunk then quickly order one anyway..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk