track... unfinished or...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 14 11:07:05 CET 2008

Hi Peter

Peter Korsten wrote:
>> Argh, noone can play fifths anymore! :)
>
> Dude, you're playing fifths with a sound that sounds remarkably much
> like Vangelis' CS-80 horn. For the first few bars, it sounds exactly
> like Chariots of Fire. Even the bit starting at 00:31 sounds a lot like
> him, although I can't quite remember what song exactly.

Can't remember that particular song either, but the percussion (and also
some of the synths) could be taken right out of Antarctica. Some of
these tracks have been used during the 80's as the background sounds for
the programme announcement on Swiss TV, so *every* Swiss over the age of
30 will recognise them instantly...

Bye
Martin

--