Hot off the press

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Feb 10 05:46:11 CET 2008

Hey all,
  I'm just at the tail end of a Friday night jam session and have a song for you to listen to.  The jam started out with me recording my friend George on the acoustic guiter.  The guitar singal was going through a BOSS ME-50 and all the atmospheric sounds you hear in the track came from it.  It was sequenced in Ableton Live 7 with a drum rack, a few ABL2 basslines and a couple of different soundscapes.  It's a bit rough around the edges and not finished but you will get where we are going with it.

  Oh, our first attempt was an all acoustic affair which then progressed to what you now hear.

  It was great fun to do and I hope you guys like it.  Let me know what you think.

http://www.degomusic.net/mp3/temp/dego_Acoustic_Mess.mp3

Regards,

Declan.