New Tune: Muteqx - Game Grid

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 8 16:28:19 CET 2008

> http://www.muteqx.com/audio/muteqx-game_grid_vbr192.mp3
>
> It's
dubstep
track,
which
guess
may
not
be
some
of
your
tastes,
but
I'm
> really
happy
with
it.

Nice Dave.  I'm loving the whole dubstep movement atm.

One suggestion, you could use a bit more punched out spaces in the whole arrangement.  I think that might be the cure for the other suggestions as to "where it's going..."  I would just mix it up a bit more, more pauses, more contemplation, more thoughts...Check out some of Boxcutter's material for examples.  I've been experimenting with the dubstep style myself, and it seems to me that it has more impact when it's a bit more sparse and dark.

Keep working....

mohsen