New Tune: Muteqx - Game Grid

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 20:25:34 CET 2008

Hey Bar,

I hope everybody is well?

It's been absolutely ages since I wrote a tune - let alone finished one!  But
here is something I've been working on for the last few days and have just
finished:

http://www.muteqx.com/audio/muteqx-game_grid_vbr192.mp3

It's a dubstep track, which I guess may not be to some of your tastes, but I'm
really happy with it.

This would probably have been part of my RPM submission if I was going to
enter, but I decided not to, as I thought it would be better for me to set
aside time to write 3-4 tracks that really push myself and go in the
direction I want to go in, rather than bang out an album of hastily cobbled
together things for some arbitrary deadline.

As long as I make myself get on and write music, I win - which I am doing now,
so that seems to be working.  I've finally got something to get enthusiastic
about because this track is going to get some radio play from a DJ friend of
mine next week... w00t! :-)

Comments and criticism welcome - thanks for listening!

Cheers,

~Dave