(rant) people suck

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 7 14:14:43 CET 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 6:48 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:
> Tony Scharf schreef:
>

> 1. Buy the gear anyhow and sell your
> other stuff after the fact.

This is what I plan to do.  I am working on the e-bay auctions now.

> 2. Bring the stuff you want to sell and
> see if you can get a "reasonable" price
> at NM.

I think Ill do better via e-bay/craigslist.  Nova doesnt really deal
used gear much.

> What was it you're going to buy, btw?

couple of possibilities..I hadnt made up my mind yet.  either a PER to
add 4 voices to my PEK, a Prophet 08 (long shot there - have to here
it) or (most likely) a studio electronics SE1x.  Ive always wanted one
and the ATC1 I picked up off ebay has me wanting more monosynths.

Of course, they also have a used spectralis there, and that is
tempting me too...

Tony