1TB drive : Inevitable

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 6 00:21:49 CET 2008

Have any of you Macusers been able to get CCC (carbon copy cloner) to
reliably and incrementally back everything up automatically?

it has always failed me and Timemachine (10.5) feels like such a
wonderful thing, even though I feel like I *should* have been able to
wrestle CCC into compliance...

I use an external 500GB LaCie tfor TimeMachine and it works really
well. Today for the first time Timemachine told me that the drive is
full but that it erased the older and redundant backups in favor of
new stuff and that I should get more space if I wanted to prevent that
from happening in the future...

Kai