RPM 08, who is in? Add your name to the list!

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 5 10:43:23 CET 2008

>I think the theme should be something that unites us. how about
>"Shelter"? I believe it's a subject that is just as broad as Gert's
>childhood hobbies, but that everyone has something to associate
>with...;)

Well I've started to "Destroy Worlds and bring death" with my track but I suppose I could change it ;)

"We are all fu.kked" now becomes "We all love Mother Earth"?

Mind you "Shelter" might now become "Nuclear Shelter"....hmmmm......

"And a firely death rains down on us
amidst the corpses oozing pus
but it's alright, hide from the swelter
in your home constructed Nuclear Shelter"

Cheers

Chris