upgrading iBook

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Feb 4 15:47:02 CET 2008

Le 3 f?vr. 08 ? 13:50, Peter Korsten a ?crit :

> Before making a comment that my Windows XP 'only' needs around 300
> MB, I
> decided to check the amount of memory used, and it was 780 MB. So I'll
> shut up. :)

Just for you : OS x can run on 256 MB (or less, if you're really
masochistic), but you'll pay the virtual memory trade off. I was
speaking of the amount of RAM where the system has breath space.

And for any system, the more the better.

Denis H]
Signature is dead, get over it.