We ARE gonna do RPM08

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Feb 2 23:31:59 CET 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> On another note (or actually the same),
> how's your son's music coming along?

He's dumped a couple of tracks on me that I have been really lazy and
not touched yet + there are problems with the way it's been recorded
(mono on stereo tracks panned, aggh, can't pan it anywhere)

One of them is called 'Crusty Brown Pie' you get the drift...
I forget the other ones name, but it is more instrumental with many
layers of guitar. Might be another 'faecal' song.

You want to try and fix one?
I guarantee it will take a while.
I'm easy on giving out the Cakewalk bundle...

All these guys go on about is wrinkly grannies, peeling one off and
bovril chinned minkers, so I can't really recommend them (but I think
Scot is over the granny shagging stage) ;)