The Man From Earth

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 28 00:25:45 CET 2008

> i don't. faith, yes. religion, no.

Faith is one thing, religion is something entirely different
altogether.  I don't think we're going to resolve this thread either
way, but my opinion is that an organized body of individuals who share
the same common faith in an ideal or belief, is a religion.  This is
useful for many, many reasons, but I don't think we should confuse the
political scene with this definition - too many times in history we
have seen the fatal results of doing so ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan