New music online

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 27 21:01:06 CET 2008

Hey Marc,
  Thanks for listening and I'm glad you like it.  I have a couple of other arrangements in mind that I want to try so they are any better I will put them online.

Regards,

Declan.

________________________________

From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org on behalf of M-.-n
Sent: Sat 27/12/2008 17:40
To: Music-bar
Subject: RE: New music online

Hey Declan,

I really like it. Just the bass bothers me a little. I find it could be a little less 'static' in terms of what it plays. It's a very 'rock' type of lick and I think it could groove more. Maybe some longer notes and some legato, maybe slightly less quantise.

I REALLY dig the last part of the track and because of that I think you could scrap the first 2/3 and work on something from there. Like add 'chorus part' :)

Good one !
Marc