Axe-FX Ultra

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 27 17:50:26 CET 2008

Damn, I was just having a GAS breakdown ! It reminds me of a Kawai synth.

How the routing options inside ?

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org]On Behalf Of Matt Picone
Sent: samedi 27 decembre 2008 17:45
To: Music-bar
Subject: Axe-FX Ultra

I got an Axe-FX Ultra for Christmas (in November).

This box is a MONSTER! Absolutely brilliant.
It was designed as an effects processor-- think Fireworks on elephant
steroids with a gene spliced helping of Eventide Eclipse -- but the amp
sim got so good it is marketed in reverse. Whatever your source
material, I can't say enough good about this product. I'm working on a
proper review and some sounds and will share it here.

www.fractalaudio.com

--m@