Merry consumption-day!!!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 25 17:50:12 CET 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:

> Oil-Cost per serving to the environment: half a barrel.  Or?

No, of course not, but the coffee was planted on two acres of what used
to be virgin tropical rainforest. :)

> I mean, we have these machines at work too and I occasionally use
> em .. good coffee, yeah, but man .. the guilt gives me serious
> heartburn.

Yeah, but you know, you have to weigh these things. I think Andrew
drives a small car, or uses the bike, so he's entitled to some coffee.

I saw one of these solar panels in a shop window the other day, and
whilst it would be interesting to make a 12v network throughout the
house for things like lighting (LED and energy savers), computers or
even the LCD TV, but the costs would be astronomical.

- Peter