Listen To Afterglow, Galactic Travels, The AM/FM Show, and Electro-music

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 25 12:52:54 CET 2008

AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning.  Tune in
for a delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy
dose of Progressive Rock.  Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh
Check out Afterglow on MySpace at:
http://myspace.com/afterglowonwmuh

GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY:                   http://galactictravels.info
Tonight at 11 pm on Galactic Travels, I'll conclude the month-long
Special Focus on Tangerine Dream, the most emulated band in electronic
music.  The Featured CD at Midnight will "Autumn In Hiroshima" by
Tangerine Dream on Eastgate Records.

For details, see the Special Focus page at:
http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2008/focus.html#oct

Become a friend of Galactic Travels on MySpace at:
http://myspace.com/galactictravels

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
airs each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and
Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville
and Trexlertown, on the internet, and in High Definition Radio at 88.1
FM.  Listen at http://war.str3am.com:7880/listen.pls on the internet.

AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Afterglow will have an extra show from noon to 2:00 pm on Friday,
December 26.  This will be an all Progressive Rock episode.

Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh
Check out Afterglow on MySpace at:
http://myspace.com/afterglowonwmuh

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:                      http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, December 27 at 6:00
am.  I will continue the special on Sequences Electronic Music
Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I
am at the helm, the show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic
at the beginning, an eclectic mix of genres in the middle, and winds
up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's web site is
http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

ELECTRO-MUSIC:                                 http://electro-music.com
On NYE, listen here: <http://electro-music.com/radio>

Announcement at <http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22830> says:

We did it in 2006 and 2008 (I think we missed 2007) so why not do it
again? Lets have an online electro-music.com international New Year's
Eve party and electro-jam. Almost all cultures celebrate the January 1st
New Year so this is sure not to offend too many people.

A floating concert is like a floating crap game, it moves around from
location to location.

We will set up our shoutcast server to run all day Dec 31 through Jan 1.
We'd like people in their studios to set up live streaming of
performances, jam sessions, or any kind of musical expression for
streaming. The electro-music.com members and lurkers can tune in and
share the experience.