Anyone seen this movie: "99 Francs"?

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 24 14:03:09 CET 2008

> Its like a French new wave "Transmetropolitan" (great comic book, read
> it right now also!) .. superb bit of film!

I went to (SEEVIC sixth form) college with Warren Ellis back in 1985-7
:D

Had some great parties too with him too.

He use to be the student magazine (Spike) editor, along with Richard
Easter - who used to be a BBC Radio 1 "sidekick" with Steve Wright back
in the day an now is a script associate for You've Been Framed. Oh and
he was also partly responsible for Arnee and the Terminators.

http://www.gladding.com/arnee/

Warren's career is much better :D

Cheers

Chris