Chiptune Rockstars: Videos from Blip 08, And What You Can Learn From the 8-Bit Scene

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 24 10:32:44 CET 2008

That's my biggest gripe of that couple of video. Both Glomag and
Bubblyfish are talented composers and yet they are both presented with
covers while their own work is far more interesting. I guess it is good
because it's got more chances of getting FWD>> across the globe. But a
little reductive too.