Hang on a minute....

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 21 17:57:56 CET 2008

Chris Strellis wrote:
> I like the Hang, and so does Jarre....
>
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6VMY-u8ap1Q

Hey that guy is so cool - he goes from playing on the street to some big gig
with JMJ, and the music hasn't lost a beat or a bit of its charm...

And something of the music is not in the sound or notes, but the way of two
people - both musicians - meeting, creating a momentary space like this, once on
a street, then for a huge crowd, and that is music...

Tony (HB)