Belated conspiracy

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 19 18:11:44 CET 2008

> http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/260207building7.htm
> How did I (and countless others) miss that!?

on the morning of 9/11, we had about 7 TV's on, all stations.  i
remember seeing that exact BBC report go out live in the living room,
no kidding honest, and then going 'holy shit i gotta go outside and
have a smoke', and i did.  man, those LA skies were quiet.  life
hasn't been the same since.

that we are dealing with truly psychotic criminals who have gotten
away with murder and obliteration for the purposes of playing MIND
GAMES is now as clear to me as it was that morning.  so it turns out
that the most tragic aspect of 9/11 wasn't necessarily the people
dying in new york that day, it was also the absolute brainfuck a very
large number of people have bent over and subjected themselves to and
for, quite free- willingly, allowing the oily info->penis of their
masters loins to penetrate and burn every single persons brain into a
point of view, and for this despicable castration of human dignity to
then be propagated amongst themselves as a people almost entirely: the
doubters get eaten, but then so do the eaters!

well, fuck it, i say.  let us not build cities if we are all going to
cry about them when they fall to ruins.  as they *ALL* do, and forever
will.  it seems.  let us all just move and live in all our wonderful
cities, and in so doing let them all be as glorious - or entropized -
as new motherfucking york city.

;
--
Jay Vaughan