A bunch of ideas

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 18 02:21:03 CET 2008

On Dec 18, 2008, at 2:03 , Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

> More later! :)

Simple friend: just put it on in the background, but it got me singing
at 0:40 when the chord changed (you know the 1 6 4 thing) :) the high
lead line is also very nice. Would be nice to A B A B that with
vocals. The sawtooth arp where it ends with is also a winner. Good one!

Dust idea: doesn't do anything for me... the metallic hihat is also
very prominent here.

Robber: the melody seems a bit off... hmm, nope, not for me this one :)

Analogica: I like the arp at 0:55, but hmmmm...

Birthday: it needs vocals right after the first 4 measures :) the bass
switching octaves is very nice, and I like the short break. The melody
at 1:05 is also a winner! This one makes me wanna dance and sing.
Yeah... strings coming in, this is one of the hit singles from your
album :) up for a third listen! Yeah, great one. Keep it up dude :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL