100th ringtone

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 14 21:18:30 CET 2008

On Dec 14, 2008, at 18:13 , Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:

> http://www.aringtoneaday.com/m4r/20081105_hope.m4r

Glen (CC hi Glen!) mentioned that I gotta pimp that one for some
commercial :)

> The quality is really good, throughout. A lot of the time, if
> anything puts me
> off a piece, it's because the sounds or chord progressions are too
> recognisable
> as a specific genre; the best have an atmosphere of their own, or
> bits of one.
>
> Really good work. Inspiring!

Thanks man :) yeah, some days it's really quite difficult to come up
with something so you fall back to formula's... today's I really don't
dig for instance :)

http://www.aringtoneaday.com/m4r/20081214_boredom.m4r

I always worry that crappy ones tick subscribers off :) but hey,
that's life! I'm actually doing one a day instead of a bunch and then
just posting them every day...

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL