don't hold back your kids!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 12 16:43:58 CET 2008

Michael Zacherl wrote:
>       <http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/linux-stop-holding-our-kids-back.html

I think a point has been lost here with quibbling about what she typed
about Linux not being free.

If I were a teacher, even an IT teacher, I would be very suspicious
about Live Linux distros being used en mass by students. All it takes is
one clued up hacker to really cause some mischief within the school
computer systems. Plus, there are generally safeguards or limitations of
use put on school computers, for obvious reasons, that can be completely
over ruled by another OS.

The teacher still typed a load of poo though ;)