Spotify.com

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 4 23:01:55 CET 2008

This could be interesting if you would like to try it out:

"What happens if I cancel my premium subscription?
If you purchased a Spotify premium subscription and then decide to
cancel, your account will automatically revert to a Spotify free account
after that month’s subscription period expires."

I only see the swedish prices as I have a swedish ip but it should be
around 9.99 euro per month I think.

/Micke