Apple hit with class-action lawsuit over iPhone 3G flakiness

Ibi Sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 26 21:50:01 CEST 2008

Sorry for my usual lack of tact but ....

On Aug 26, 2008, at 21:20, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

> Andy Tarpinian schreef:
>
>> Yea I had at&t way back, and it was so-so. Then I had Cingular and it
>> was ok. Then I had the 1st iPhone and it was pretty great. I'm
>> guessing something is wonky with at&t's 3G network. Which is maybe a
>> bigger reason Apple did not do 3G from the start vs. the old battery
>> life story.
>
> My phone lasts the best part of a week with 3G and Bluetooth always
> on,
> so that's not really an excuse.
>
> As for 3G, the stories seem to be coming from all over the world.
> Except
> Sweden. :)

I hate the iPhone mail app ... Cannot select and edit or remove the
cruft!!!!!

So that is shot.

But the net access here in Vienna is superb anyway so I don't sweat
the 3g flap, since I've had the best cell access anyway prior to
becoming a iPhone blower.

> But I'll find out soon enough... the iPhone is going to be launched
> here
> within the foreseeable future and we'll definitely do rigorous
> testing.
> Not me, my colleagues. :/

Me too : in truth it is a delightful device !n!

>> I had verizon for a year with my Q, their service is great, but their
>> phones blow most of the time because they cant be GSM and they do
>> such
>> rigorous testing with them on their network, by the time they are
>> done
>> the models are out of date :)
>
> Yeah, it would have been nice if Vodafone could have bought AT&T
> Wireless... now they're still stuck with 45% of Verizon Wireless and
> their non-standard system.

Can't cut this sorry but I will in the next version hahalol!?$5.?$;!,)$