cool .. make your own monome controller ..

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 21 15:26:18 CEST 2008

I'll believe Jay when he actually constructs the AFM-1 kit he brought off me,
two years ago. I mean - I designed the PCB, had it etched, brought all the
components, and wrote a 30 page manual. All Jay needs to do is build a +-15V
power supply, add knobs, sockets, case and, hey, done!

How easy is that?

Still waiting dude ;)

Tony (HB)