two new things ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 21 12:06:26 CEST 2008

>  I find your music is very hit and miss but reckon that is down to
> your
> method i.e. jamming and not sequencing.

thanks for noticing!  it should be noted that i'm only working on live
technique for the purpose of working on live technique; sooner or
later i'll brush up the rusty DAW chops and demonstrate just how
awesome i am at writing 'proper' music.  ;)  just, haven't felt like
doing that for a few years now (since i moved to europe, anyway..)

> Track one is just crazy :0),
> what are you using to mangle the beats?

it is 100% a live nitrotracker jam loaded with samples i made live
just a few seconds before the beginning of the recording ..

http://nitrotracker.tobw.net/

> Track two is much better and
> could be classed as a finished track.  The dark sounds and tempo
> give it
> a great atmosphere so kudos on that one.

thanks for the kind words!

these are two tracks from 190+ recordings that i'm currently preparing
to put online this week .. my co-conspirators (sten aka the freaky
pocket and ben aka restless ear syndrome) and i have made a big set
selection, and its all going online soon, so stay tuned.  some really
*classic* live performances in the set, its not all Gert-cringing
dilemna ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan