two new things ..

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 21 11:16:09 CEST 2008

Jay,
  I find your music is very hit and miss but reckon that is down to your
method i.e. jamming and not sequencing.  Track one is just crazy :0),
what are you using to mangle the beats?  Track two is much better and
could be classed as a finished track.  The dark sounds and tempo give it
a great atmosphere so kudos on that one.

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Jay Vaughan
Sent: 19 August 2008 20:30
To: Music-bar
Subject: two new things ..

.. well this week the hard-working stan gave me 14gigs of music, about
200 tracks, nipped and out-tucked from our last year and a half of jam
sessions which we three (jay:freaky pocket:restless ear syndrome/nda/
etc.) as a musical unit have endeared to create for you *100% live and
unrehearsed*, and i think i will now proceed to put all of it online,
slowly and surely, so here is my first little surprise, in case you're
listening closely:

http://w1xer.de/ass/jay_play_any_rythm_on_it.mp3
http://w1xer.de/ass/the_freaky_pocket_meets_jay-uztz4.mp3

;