Is there any new music that is really awesome?

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 12 01:42:02 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:
> Thing is, I'm trying to find some good new music, but most of the
> stuff I hear is, well... boring. And who better to turn to in
> such a case then... the music-bar!

If we remove some age barriers you could also check out:

Bel Canto - Dorothy's victory (Norwegian supernice band)
Boudoir - Currency of the soul (sort of ambient goth)
Chromatics - Nightdrive (synthpop with gothic influences)
Claire Voyant - Love is blind (some cocteau twins influences)
Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism (American indierock with
Beatlesinfluences)
Dopplereffekt - Gesamtkunstwerk (dusseldorfpop)
Feist - The Remainder (Nice pop with jazzclubvocals)