Is there any new music that is really awesome?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 12 01:11:02 CEST 2008

Mikael Hansson schreef:
> Gert van Santen wrote:
>> Just wondering... The only really great new album I have heard in
>> recent years is the one by Trentemöller.
>>
>> What about everyone letting the bar know his top 3 of very recent
>> albums (say 2005-2008)
>
> I can't pick out three favourites so here comes some interesting music
> in chronological order from 2005 and onwards (I've omitted NiN ;) )

You remembered ;-)

> Fisherspooner - Odyssey
> Imogen Heap - Speak for yourself
> Nine Horses - Snow borne sorrow
> Vive La Fete - Grand Prix
> Android Lust - Devour, Rise and take flight
> I Am X - The Alternative
> Shiny Toy Guns - We are pilots
> Freezepop - Future Future Future Perfect
> OneTwo - Instead
> Simian Mobile Disco - Attack Decay Sustain Release
> Soho Dolls - Ribbed music for the numb generation
> Cut Copy - In ghost colours
> The Ting Tings - We started nothing

Thanks! That's a lot of stuff :-)

Thing is, I'm trying to find some good new music, but most of the
stuff I hear is, well... boring. And who better to turn to in
such a case then... the music-bar!

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n