New songs from Romain

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 6 06:22:58 CEST 2008

Hey Tony
Thank you for listening ...
Fist of all I never heard of Kurt Gödel until today ... now I know a bit
better about this guy  ! thx!

Somewhere yes I declare war on war on the third song ... :P
if around 3:51 my voice is changing is because I'm angry ... ;)
hehe

you wrote:
 " 7. Good drum sounds. Serious cheese, in a good way. I think this may also
be a
really good piece. Really seriously good. Lyrics are high quality (is this
original?)"
I think  my lyrics is a big part of what I'm doing beside the music ( I
write a lot recently )...  Lyrics  was and it's still a kind of Auto
psychotherapy for me ...
This song is ( I must admit ) weird for me , I was in a kind of love with a
girl but I was feeling that actually something will go wrong ...
(and I wasn't wrong about it ;)
 between the lines I talk/sing to myself : "be prepared now you are more
than aware "(which means "I should be prepare and no be blind" )
 but no one can really know about it except me ,this is the cool thing with
poems , sometimes you can mean many things by saying just one symbolic
sentence ....
in the end of song you can hear : " papa palala " which could be
interpreted  in french : "pas pas pas  la la" , or "papa pas la la "...
I have different ways to interpret it : "father not here here" , or "no no
not here" .

Well I'm weird ... :)
I don't know if it s original but it s just my life ...

You mentioned: " I am bored by rock music"
I think a bit the same as Morrison ..."Rock is dead "  even Zappa was agree
with him about it .;)
if I'm a bit cheesy it's maybe because I'm french and my original country
'France'  is the queen of cheeses as everyone should know   :)
+ knowing that  I'm living in Holland , here too  the cheese got  his place
;) hehe
To be cheesy is something to take care of :) ( I can't fight it !  it s
stronger than me ...heheh just kidding :-D

Otherwise thank you for  your inputs I take in consideration all your
critics...
And I will try to use your advices for my next music-creations  or maybe I
will change some stuff on these ones ...

One more thing , you wrote :" 5b (around 3'20") I like this theme. Synth is
more interesting. The synth is
key. Interesting musical ideas on guitars in background around 5' (if they
are
guitars)."

Yes I use  acoustic-guitars in background :)
Talk to you soon !

Cheers
Romain

Romain Gros