flickr and such

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 5 20:22:04 CEST 2008

Michael Zacherl wrote:
> But then again (again) a average gallery software wouldn't allow me to
> disengage an album from the rest of the image collection. (so that
> there are no hints to that private images ;-)

That's true. You could set permissions, but then you're back to the
passwords... Another consideration: For sets that are static, I can just
generate a web gallery automatically using Photoshop (there are tons of
other tools that do the same). That's one PS batch operation and an FTP
bulk upload - not exactly hard either.

Martin